Bookmark and Share

Withers House

Withers House

Withers House was constructed in 1904 by the Efird family and was originally located in Uptown Charlotte.  It was relocated to Selwyn Avenue and was home to the Withers family for many years. 

Myers Park Baptist Church later acquired the house and subsequently donated it to Queens.

In 2007, Withers House was renovated and is home to Hayworth College for Adult Studies. Adult students use the sunny parlor as a gathering spot and quiet place to study.
  • Facebook
  • YouTube
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
Latest Tweet