We are currently not taking applications but you can be added to a wait list by emailing email@example.com.
Available May 10, 2014 to August 09, 2014!
Located in the heart of the beautiful Myers Park neighborhood, both of our summer intern residence halls are within close proximity to downtown Charlotte. Walk, jog or bike the famous three-mile "Booty Loop" through Myers Park on tree-canopied streets lined with gorgeous homes. Take advantage of our brand new Levine Center for Wellness and Recreation with its state-of-the-art fitness center.
When submitting your application you must include a $25 application fee. Please note: your application will not be processed without payment!
We accept reservations on a first-come-first-served basis and will take applications until all rooms are filled.
Two of our residence halls are open for summer intern housing:
North Residence Hall
Located at 2333 Selwyn Avenue, Charlotte, NC. With a Harris Teeter just across the street and the center city just two miles away, this is a great apartment-style complex for our summer interns.
- North Hall Private Apartment-includes one bedroom, private bathroom, kitchen and living room. Rents for $44 per night and requires an eight week stay.
- North Hall Shared Apartment-includes two bedrooms, a shared bathroom, kitchen and living room. Rents for $36 per night per occupant and requires an eight week stay.
South Residence Hall
Nestled on Queens' main campus, South offers a college campus feel with plenty of room to roam.
- South Hall Two-Bedroom Suite-includes a shared bath and living space, community floor kitchen, study room and common area. Rents for $28 per night per occupant.
- South Hall Four-Bedroom Suite-includes a shared bath and living space, community floor kitchen, study room and common area. Rents for $24 per night per occupant.
Guests will pay a nightly rate; you may choose to pay the entire balance or pay in two installments.
- Entire stay balance is due upon arrival for check-in.
- Or, if choosing two installments, the first payment is due at check-in and the second payment is due July 1
All payments must be made online using the Conference and Event Services Payment Center
Queens offers parking passes for our summer interns. A parking fee of $100 is required at check-in. The parking fee is a flat rate and will not be pro-rated for your stay.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org