Post a Job or Internship
College Central Network Online Job Posting Service at Queens
Welcome to the new online job posting service for Queens University of Charlotte! We appreciate your interest in employing Queens' students and alumni. Our recruitment services involve a cooperative effort with College Central Network, Inc. To post internships, part-time or full-time jobs, follow the instructions below to access our FREE online posting and resume search system.
You must register and be approved in order to post jobs and conduct resume searches. An email address is required to register. Contact our office if you do not have access to email. If we have already registered you and you have an ID and password, skip to Step 2.
- Go to the URL listed at the top of this page.
- Select the Employers icon. Read the information on the second screen.
- Choose the link for Register Now. Enter registration info and create an Access ID. If the ID you choose is already in our database, add a letter(s) or number(s) or an underscore. All IDs must be unique.
- Once approved by our office, you will receive an email notification confirming your Access ID and informing you of your Password.
**Note: The Help Page link will give you detailed directions and other useful information**
Using the CCN Recruitment Services for Employers once approved:
- Go to our school's site as above and choose the Employers icon.
- Click the link for Online Services.
- Enter your Access ID and assigned Password.
From your account page, you may:
- Update or Review Registration Information
- Please keep your information up-to-date for the accuracy of our records.
- Post a New Job
- Give plenty of detail to make your postings attractive to students/alumni. You may cut and paste job descriptions. If posting part-time jobs, please list hours required.
- Please list the city or area where the job is located to aid jobseekers.
- You can edit the resume submission deadline date to best fit the job.
- Be sure to list an email address in the contact information to receive resumes via the system. This also helps us track student resume submissions.
Once you have posted a job, you can Post, Edit, Repost or Expire Job Postings
- Post new job opportunities - it's unlimited and free.
- Edit job postings as needed.
- Repost expired jobs if they are still open or become open again.
- Expire jobs when they have been filled so they come off view.
If approved for this feature, you can easily Search Student and Alumni Resumes
- The more criteria you chose, the more limited your results will be.
- Use the toolbar Back button to exit out of resumes opened in Internet Explorer.
Note: Please make sure that your email is set up to read HTML otherwise messages may be jumbled. If you have questions, contact our office at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704-337-2337.
Internships & Career Programs Office
1900 Selwyn Avenue
Charlotte, North Carolina 28274