Benefits & Services
Benefits to Employers
Employers who participate in the Queens Internship Program work with the best and the brightest talent.
There are many benefits to hiring Queens interns. Queens interns:
- can be evaluated and trained for possible future employment.
- will increase an employer’s visibility on campus through word of mouth and marketing opportunities.
- offer new ideas and innovative approaches.
- bring enthusiasm and eagerness to the work place.
- provide the internship supervisor with an opportunity to develop mentoring skills.
Services for Employers
The Internship Manager and the Internship & Career Programs staff offer support to employers through the entire internship process. We offer employers use of the Queens Online Job Board free of charge to post internship, part-time and full-time opportunities to Queens students and alumni. Employers may also browse the resumes of students and alumni to find potential candidates.
Employer Instructions for the Queens Online Job Board
- Go to www.collegecentral.com/queens
- Click on Employers
- Click on Register Now
- Enter your contact information and email address. You will receive a password within 1-2 business days. You may change your password at any time once you have been approved.
- Create an Access ID.
- When you receive your password, return to www.collegecentral.com/queens and click Online Services. Enter your Access ID and password.
If you have any questions or need assistance with your registration, please contact Internship & Career Programs Office: firstname.lastname@example.org, 704-337-2337
Learn more about our services for employers.