- Associate Professor , Presbyterian School of Nursing
- Interim Chair for BSN and Graduate Studies
- Blair College of Health
Dr. Miles obtained her Associate Degree in Nursing from CPCC in Charlotte in 1974. Over several years, she earned a BSN , MSN and Ed. D. where she consistently earned highest honors. She has worked in a variety of clinical and educational settings. Her clinical specialty of choice is cardiovascular but she also enjoys all aspects of medical-surgical nursing and critical care. She has worked in hospital settings as well as home health.
Education has always been her passion and she has served in educator positions ranging from staff development director to university faculty member.
She currently serves as interim chair for the BSN and MSN programs in the Presbyterian School of Nursing and also teaches in both programs.
Student centered learning is a priority for her classroom and she challenges all students to reach their greatest potential.
She is a great fan of Queens University of Charlotte!
- Ed.D - Education; Clemson University
- Master of Science in Nursing - Critical Care and Nursing Education; University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing; Medical University of South Carolina