- Knight-Crane 202
- Instructor , Presbyterian School of Nursing
- Director of Program Evaluation
- Blair College of Health
Elizabeth E. Leonard RN, MS-Nursing earned her A.S.N. from Corning Community College; B.S. N. from Alfred University, and M.S.N. from Syracuse University. She joined the Queens faculty in 2011 as an instructor of Nursing.
Ms. Leonard holds the additional role of Director of Program Evaluation for the Presbyterian School of Nursing. She has presentations and as well as publications to her credit.
- A.S.N. - Nursing ; Corning Community College
- B.S.N. - Nursing ; Alfred University
- M.S.N. - Clinical Nursing Specialist - Critical Care ; Syracuse University