- 5th Street 230
- Office Hours
- T, 1:30 PM-3:00 PM
- W, 8:00 AM-3:15 PM
- M, T, 9:30 AM-4:15 PM
- MSC 1340
Tracy Ann Petleski , DNP, RN
- Assistant Professor , Presbyterian School of Nursing
- Undergraduate and Graduate Faculty
- Blair College of Health
Tracy Petleski earned a Doctorate in Nursing Practice from Gardner-Webb University in August 2013. Capstone Project: "Compassion Fatigue Among Emergency Department Nurses."
Tracy Petleski earned a Master's in Nursing Education with a concentration on Curriculum and Evaluation from Gardner-Webb University in 2003. Thesis: "Women and Heart Disease: Acute Myocardial Infarction."
Tracy Petleski is currently teaching full time in the Presbyterian School of Nursing at Queens University of Charlotte. She teaching faculty Traditional BSN and ABSN options and the Graduate School of Nursing.
Tracy Petleski has 28 years of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse. She has been with Queens University for the past 10 years as nursing faculty and remains employed as an Emergency Department nurse at Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center where she has been employed for 26 years. She currently maintains professional certifications of: ACLS, PALS, ENPC, TNCC and CPI. Tracy serves as a State Medical Assistance Team (SMAT II -MTAC)member.
- ASN; Monroe Community College
- BSN; Gardner-Webb University
- MSN- NursingEducation - Women and Acute MI's; Gardner-Webb University
- DNP - Compassion Fatigue Among Emergency Department Nurses; Gardner-Webb University
- NCSEAA- Nursing Educator of Tomorrow 2010-2012-2013