- 5th Street
- Office Hours
- M, 8:00 AM-10:00 PM
- W, 12:00 PM-2:00 PM
- MSC 1340
Grace Buttriss , DNP, RN, FNP-BC,CNL
- Assistant Professor , Presbyterian School of Nursing
- Nurse Scientist Presbyterian Hospital
- Blair College of Health
Dr. Grace Buttriss provides classroom and clinical nursing instruction in the Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing option and Graduate Nursing Programs.
She is the Clinical Nurse Leader Coordinator for the CNL Graduate Nursing Program.
Member of the Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society for Nursing
National Association for Neonatal and Pediatric Nurse Practitioners she is the Treasurer of the Charlotte Chapter and serves on the National Continuing Education Committee for NAPNAP.
She has developed and published a chapter on Advanced Physical Assessment in the CNL Certification Review Textbook, is a reviewer for the Journal of Clinical Nursing and Journal of The Dermatologic Nurses Association.
Her research focus has been on the Use of Induction Agents in Labor and Delivery Units.
- BSN - Nursing; University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- MSN ; University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Family Nurse Practitioner- Board Certified; Graceland University
- DNP - Nursing; Metropolitan State University