- Knight-Crane 225
- MSC 1340
Tracy Ann Petleski , DNP, RN
- Assistant Professor , Presbyterian School of Nursing
- Undergraduate and Graduate Faculty
- Blair College of Health
Tracy Petleski earned a Doctorate in Nursing Practice from Gardner-Webb University in August 2013. Capstone Project: "Compassion Fatigue Among Emergency Department Nurses."
Tracy Petleski earned a Master's in Nursing Education with a concentration on Curriculum and Evaluation from Gardner-Webb University in 2003. Thesis: "Women and Heart Disease: Acute Myocardial Infarction."
Tracy Petleski is an Assistant Professor of Nursing and currently teaching full time in the Presbyterian School of Nursing at Queens University of Charlotte. She teaches cross all programs: undergraduate and graduate faculty. TUG BSN, ABSN, RN- BSN and all MSN options: CNL, Educator, Nurse Administrator. teaching across the curriculum in seated and online cohorts.
Tracy Petleski has 29 years of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse. She has been employed by Queens University of Charlotte located in Charlotte, NC since 2003. Tracy maintains PRN status employment with Novant Health Medical Center Charlotte located in Charlotte, NC as Emergency Department nurse in a level II trauma center. Tracy currently maintains professional certifications in: ACLS, PALS, ENPC, TNCC and NVCPI. Tracy serves as a State Medical Assistance Team member (SMAT II -MTAC).
- ASN; Monroe Community College
- BSN; Gardner-Webb University
- MSN- NursingEducation - Women and Acute MI's; Gardner-Webb University
- DNP - Compassion Fatigue Among Emergency Department Nurses; Gardner-Webb University
- NCSEAA- Nursing Educator of Tomorrow 2010-2011- 2012-2013