- Rogers 201
Joanna Mantis Katsanos
- Instructor , Biology Department
- College of Arts and Sciences
Joanna Katsanos teaches biology courses including Cellular and Molecular Foundations, Microbiology, Genetics, and Anatomy & Physiology. She has also taught Global Citizenship and has led a John Belk trip to Greece.
In 2010, she won the William S. Lee Distinguished Professor Award. Joanna’s research interests include microbiological studies and genetic engineering.
Joanna is a Queens alum who returned to Queens as a faculty member in 2004. In her spare time she enjoys listening to music, spending time with her sons and traveling to Greece.
- M.S. Biology; Wake Forest University
- B.S. Biology; Queens University of Charlotte
- William S. Lee Distinguished Professor Award 2010