- McEwen 015
- Office Hours
- W, F, 11:00 AM-12:00 PM
Jennifer Daniel , M.A.
- Instructor , English Department
- College of Arts and Sciences
Jennifer Smith Daniel is an alumna of Queens University of Charlotte and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. She joined the English Department in the fall of 2010 teaching courses in Composition and the CORE Program in the Liberal Arts. She has presented papers at regional graduate conferences throughout the Southeast. As a former graduate assistant at UNCC, she participated in a pilot program, which sought to utilize the most recent composition theories to engage freshmen students in the process of writing. Her experience in the Writing Resources Center gives her a strong base in helping freshmen understand the challenges associated with university level writing.
- B.A. - English Literature; Queens University of Charlotte
- M.A. - English Literature; University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Outstanding English Graduate 2008 Queens University of Charlotte
- National Honor Society for Adult Learners in Continuing 2008 Higher Education 2008 Alpha Sigma Lambda