- Assistant Professor , English Department
- Director, Freshman Writing
- College of Arts and Sciences
Andrea McCrary directs the Freshman Writing program at Queens and is an assistant professor of English. She earned a B.A. in English from Queens College in 1990 and earned an M.A. in English from the University of Tennessee in 1996. She has led numerous study tours for the John Belk International Program, including trips to Great Britain, France, and the Grand Tour of Cities in Europe. She began teaching at Queens in 1996 and was the recipient of the Joseph Grier Distinguished Professor Award in 2005.
- BA; Queens College
- M.A. - English; University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Joseph W. Grier Jr. Distinguished Professor 2005 Queens University of Charlotte