Varvara Pasiali , Ph.D, MT-BC
- Assistant Professor , Music, Theatre and Dance Department
- College of Arts and Sciences
Dr. Pasiali completed her Ph.D. in music education with a cognate in music therapy at Michigan State in 2010. She has extensive clinical experience working families, children with neurodevelopmental disabilities, and children with behavioral or emotional needs. Currently, she teaches music therapy courses in the Department of Music, Theater, & Dance at Queens University of Charrlote. She also supervises students at off-campus clinical practicum sites. Her research interests include early intervention, prevention, resilience, and parent-child attachment/reciprocity. She has published in the Journal of Music Therapy, Nordic Journal of Music Therapy, and Music Therapy Perspectives and is a frequent conference presenter.
- B.A. Honors - Music Performance; University of East Anglia, Norwich, U.K.
- M.M.E - Music Therapy; University of Kansas
- Ph.D. - Music Therapy; Michigan State University