- McEwen 15
- MSC 1221
- Associate Professor , Psychology Department
- College of Arts and Sciences
Nancy Davis Johnson's research interests include Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, children's mental health, public mental health, parenting, service and teaching. She teaches courses in general and abnormal psychology, information literacy and exceptional children. She also teaches in the Core Program in the Liberal Arts.
- Ph.D. - Clinical Psychology (with concentration in clinical child psychology); University of Alabama
- M.P.H. - Public Health (General); University of Alabama at Birmingham
- B.S. - Psychology; University of Alabama at Birmingham