- MSC 1260
- Assistant Professor , Political Science and International Studies Department
- Chair, Political Science and International Studies Department
- College of Arts and Sciences
Dr. Alexa Royden teaches World Politics, Chinese Politics, Contemporary American Foreign Policy, International Human Rights, International Terrorism and CORE 220.
Her research interests include global governance, international organizations, international security, nonproliferation and human rights. Her work to date investigates the evolution of legitimacy and public authority within international organizations, specifically the nonproliferation regime.
- B.A.; Rollins College
- M.A. - International Affairs ; George Washington University
- Ph.D. - International Relations ; University of St. Andrews in Scotland