Jeremiah Wills , PhD
- Associate Professor , Sociology Department
- Chair, Political Science & Sociology Department
- College of Arts and Sciences
Dr. Wills specializes in the study of contemporary families and advanced quantitative methods. He teaches several sociology courses, including Marriage and Family, Social Inequality, and Research Methods.
Dr. Wills' current research projects focus on gender-related processes within family contexts and include studies examining the effects of parental employment on child well-being and how child characteristics predict mothers' earnings. He is also engaged in scholarship of teaching and learning research that evaluates students' development of quantitative literacy skills and the influence of political ideologies on the classroom experience.
- PhD - Sociology ; North Carolina State University
- M.S., Ed.S. - Marriage and Family Counseling; The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- B.A. - Sociology; High Point University