- Rogers 101K
Alfred DeAngelis , Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor , Mathematics and Physics Department
- College of Arts and Sciences
Dr. DeAngelis oversees the physics and astronomy programs at Queens and currently teaches both semesters of General Physics. He came to Queens from the research division of Milliken & Company, a textile firm, where he specialized in thermal and electrical conductivity. Before that he worked at various research institutions in theoretical nuclear physics. Dr. DeAngelis is currently interested in Physics Education Research and improving scientific literacy.
- BS - Engineering Physics; Washington University
- M.S. - Physics and Astronomy; Rutgers University
- M.Ph. - Stellar Formation; Rutgers University
- Ph.D. - Nuclear Physics; Rutgers University