- Fine Arts 215
- MSC 1439
- Professor , Music Department
- College of Arts and Sciences
Dr. James H. Glenn's varied career has included teaching, conducting and singing. He has served as guest conductor of high school and college choral festivals in four states.
As a singer, he is a versatile musician who has performed tenor roles in musical theater productions, operas, oratorios and in voice recitals.
He directs the Queens University of Charlotte Chorale, teaches conducting, several courses in music history and private voice lessons. He joined the Queens faculty in 1989.
- B.A. - Vocal Music Education; Luther College, Decorah, Iowa: 1969
- M.A. - Choral Music; Occidental College, Los Angeles, CA: 1970
- D.M.A. - Choral Conducting; University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK: 1982