Nilofar Halsted , Ph.D.
- Professor , Psychology Department
- Chair, Psychology Department
- College of Arts and Sciences
Lily Halsted is a member of the Department of Psychology. Her main areas of specialty are developmental psychology, cognitive psychology, psycholinguistics and physiological psychology. Halsted's research interests include the study of bilinguality and social influences that affect bilingual speakers. She is currently conducting studies on code-switching among bilinguals. Dr. Halsted regularly offers courses in Developmental, Cognitive, Infant and Child Development, Psychology of Learning, Physiological Psychology, Psychology of Language and History of Psychology.
- PhD - Developmental Psychology; University of Oregon
- M.A. - Psycholinguistics; University of Oregon
- B.S. - Cellular and Molecular Biology; University of Oregon
- B.S. - Psychology; University of Oregon