Hayworth Adult Undergraduate Fellowships
Hayworth School for Graduate & Continuing Studies at Queens University of Charlotte offers adult undergraduate students merit- and need-based fellowship options, ranging from $500-$2,000 annually.
About the Fellowships
Students who meet the eligibility requirements may be awarded one of the following four fellowships:
- Karl and Anna Ginter Fellowship
- Pat and B.D. Rodgers Fellowship
- Pauline Lewis Fellowship
- Clyda Rent Fellowship
- Madeline L. McMullen Fellowship
*The Fellowship Committee will determine which fellowship an applicant may be awarded based on responses given on application and GPA.
- Student must be currently enrolled through Hayworth School of Graduate & Continuing Studies.
- Second Degree candidates can be awarded.
- Students admitted to the Nursing program will not be eligible but should seek other awards directly through the Presbyterian School of Nursing.
- Student must be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Student must be enrolled in at least six credit hours during the term the scholarship is given.
- Student must be first generation degree-seeking. (Ginter Fellowship only)
- Student must be in good financial and academic standing.
- Student must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 in order to renew.
To be considered for a fellowship, a student must be enrolled through Hayworth School of Graduate & Continuing Studies; and must apply for a scholarship by submitting a formal scholarship application.