MA in Communication
Welcome to the Knight School of Communication where we believe curiosity, passion, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit are needed to solve today's communication problems and envision tomorrow's possibilities. Our progressive curriculum is designed to train graduates to be sophisticated information analysts, with the ability to evaluate, create and act with a range of media forms and in a variety of applied communication environments.
Through the progressive curriculum, you'll learn how to successfully deploy new and traditional communication tools and platforms. Discover how to:
- Identify and understand the needs and motivations of different audiences and communities
- Comprehend and leverage communication dynamics in various forms of media
- Create and analyze meaningful messages and texts
- Craft effective content, brands and visuals
- Judith Malveaux '13, MA in Communication