- Instructor , Graduate Faculty, Communication Department
- Knight School of Communication
Dr. McPherson joined the Queens University community in the spring of 2010. Her professional experience includes work in college student affairs, undergraduate and graduate study abroad development and facilitation, and non-profit communications. Her academic areas of interest include human and relational communication, organizational communication, and small group development.
Dr. McPherson teaches courses in the Master of Arts in Organizational and Strategic Communication at Queens, but has experience working with and teaching traditional undergraduate students and adult learners, as well as graduate students. Courses she has taught include “Fundamentals of Public Speaking,” “Interpersonal Communication,” “Human Communication,” and “Small Group and Team Dynamics.”
- Ph.D. - Educational Leadership and Organizations; University of California at Santa Barbara
- M.A. - Educational Leadership and Organizations; University of California at Santa Barbara
- B.A. - Organizational Communication, Religion; Outside Concentration in Business Administration; ; Pepperdine University