Stacey Randall , MA
- Knight School of Communication
Stacey B. Randall is the former Chief Talent Officer at HF Financial and founder of Randall Research and In Law Designs. Stacey’s mission is to help create work environments where people actually want to go to work on Mondays and help people to make more money and find more time.
Stacey is an employee retention specialist, a certified productivity trainer and coach, serves as a trainer for UNC Charlotte Continuing Education department and has presented to groups of all sizes, all across the country on employee engagement, generational diversity, communication, talent management, work/life balance, productivity, and career management.
Stacey has been published in national and local publications including the WorldatWork Journal, Workforce Management magazine, workspan Magazine and Accounting Today. She has been interviewed by and quoted in newspapers, radio shows, and blogs across the country including Bloomberg News, Sun-Sentinel, Charlotte Observer, Chief Learning Officer, TLNT, Democrat and Chronicle, Business Finance, Recruiting Trends, the Rutherford Show on AM 770 CHQR in Canada, and more. Some of her previous and current clients include KPMG, Family Dollar, Charlotte Works, BDO USA, Red F, Auto Supply Company, Lincoln Harris, Snyder’s-Lance, Shaw Power Group, Charlotte Chamber and Monaghan Group.
- B.A. - Mass Communication and Broadcast Journalism; University of South Carolina
- M.A. - Organizational and Strategic Communication; Queens University of Charlotte
- Young Professional of the Year 2013 Charlotte Chamber
- Woman of the Year 2004 Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- 50 Most Influential Women 2012 Mecklenburg Times
- Standout Charlottean 2012 Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Pioneer Award 2010 NAWBO