WHY BECOME CERTIFIED?
- Instant credibility among clients
- Enhanced career and professional development opportunities
- Satisfied customers who appreciate your comprehensive approach and expertise
- Personal satisfaction from earning the profession's highest achievement
- Increased earning potential
ADVANCE YOUR CAREER
A variety of professionals in the financial services industry can gain useful skills to enhance career opportunities by obtaining a CFP® certification. These include but are not limited to bankers, wealth management advisors, accountants, tax managers, insurance producers and lawyers. Learn more about your career as a Certified Financial PlannerTM.
- Well established, reputable program since 1996
- Small class size providing one-on-one student attention
- Highly qualified instructors with years of combined industry experience
- Optional payment plan
- Convenient meetings once per week
- Central location in the beautiful Myers Park neighborhood
- Option to restart or audit modules within a year of withdrawal at no additional cost
- Bundling or discount options in enrollment for The Dalton Review®
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE PROGRAM BEGINNING SPRING 2014
- The upcoming program will meet on Tuesday evenings from 6-9pm
- The program is 23 months long
- $100 application fee (NON-REFUNDABLE), $4,950 tuition (able to pay in three installments), books are additional
Please contact Andrea Kiessling for additional program information at 704.688.2705 or email@example.com.