Why the Executive Leadership Institute?
The McColl School of Business provides executive education that is relevant, respected and rewarding. Our talented faculty are superb teachers who enjoy the opportunity to partner with you in your growth and success. Let us create a customized program or system to help you and your company reach your goals.
- The McColl Executive Leadership Institute faculty are not ivory tower academics. In addition to stellar academic credentials, all of them have either CEO, senior executive or entrepreneurial experience of their own, or successful consulting practices. They understand your challenges.
- A flexible, customized approach. We don't pull programs off the shelf but rather create the program that best meets your needs.
- An Academic Director will be assigned to you, to dig in and learn your business and your challenges and manage the program personally to meet your goals.
- An Action Learning approach in which we bring the real world challenges and issues you must address into the classroom as projects to build strategic thinking and leadership skills.
- Personal access to our faculty on an extended basis. Our faculty live here---where you do-and enjoy the opportunity to talk personally with you about your challenges and offer additional assistance. Many of our students stay in touch for years.
- Access to the best business minds in the area through our extensive network of mentors, executive coaches, speakers, Leaders in Action series and our Entrepreneurial Leadership Circle.
- Personalized service. Sykes Learning Center has comfortable, technologically equipped classrooms and our program and catering managers will make sure you are comfortable during your stay here.