|The 20-Month MBA for Executives: Rising and Senior Managers
The McColl MBA for Executives has been educating rising and senior level managers and executives for over 30 years. It is the first and only Executive MBA program in the Charlotte region. From the start, the program has been at the forefront of delivering a dynamic and practical development experience for mid to senior level managers.
- Uniquely integrated curriculum enables participants to make connections between disciplines.
- Leadership Development focus provides insight, growth and tools for practical application.
- Study team process provides invaluable feedback and the opportunity to view issues from different perspectives.
- Participants interact with a cohort of professionals with parallel levels of responsibility and experience.
- Alternating Friday/Saturday schedule maximizes time with faculty and peers while minimizing time away from work and personal obligations.
- Unparalleled business community connections.
Executive MBA Program Ranked in Top 25 in North America
The McColl School Executive MBA program has been ranked as one of the top tier programs in North America by CEO Magazine. The program was recognized for its thought leadership and innovation, highly qualified faculty, and students' return on investment. Queens University of Charlotte and the McColl School of Business were also featured in the magazine.
Why an EMBA? Learn more about how an EMBA is a powerful resource for both students and organizations.
Nancy McNelis, EMBA Program Director