The online MBA incorporates professional development tailored to individual students' needs via individualized leadership assessments and 360-degree feedback from peers, one-on-one sessions with an executive coach and ongoing guidance from an alumni virtual mentor. These coaches and mentors are seasoned executives who are committed to helping each student achieve his or her career goals.
Students benefit from face-to-face interaction with their coaches and mentors as well as with faculty members, elite executives and students via two residencies. These take place on the Queens campus in Charlotte, North Carolina. Activities include:
- A keynote address by retired Bank of America chairman, CEO and president Hugh L. McColl, Jr.
- An opportunity to hear from our Executives in Residence, professionals with established reputations as effective leaders eager to share their substantial experience with students
- Customized 360-degree reports for each student
- Leadership assessments
- Ongoing team-building and study group development activities
- A presentation from a leading business executive; past speakers have included Cathy Bessant (Bank of America), John Silvia (Wells Fargo) and Fred Whitfield (Charlotte Bobcats)