Alumni Association Membership Benefits
The McColl School Alumni Association (MSAA) is comprised of McColl graduate alumni and students, representing the School's four graduate programs - Professional MBA, Executive MBA, MS in Organization Development and MS in Executive Coaching. Every alumnus and student are automatically considered members of the MSAA as there is no dues structure in place. We strongly encourage you to take advantage of the plethora of resources and connections made available through the MSAA!
Benefits of involvement in the MSAA include:
- creating a stronger connection to the School and having the opportunity to give back
- developing friendships and business contacts among fellow McColl School alumni and students
- access to events and programs sponsored by the MSAA throughout the year, including networking/social receptions, career symposia and luncheons featuring high-profile speakers
- opportunity to get involved as an alumni mentor or student mentee in the MSAA's "McColl Alumni Connections" mentoring program
- access to various career services programs, including panel discussions, professional networking and online tools
Six working committees - made up of alumni and student representatives - comprise the MSAA. Any member of the MSAA is invited to serve on a committee, which is a great starting point to eventually serve on the Alumni Association Board. The six committees include:
- Alumni Connections
- Career Services
- Marketing & Branding
To learn more the MSAA, the committees or ways to get involved, please contact Jamie Grauel at firstname.lastname@example.org.