Queens University of Charlotte's Internship and Career Office provides a comprehensive online Job Board for Alumni where you can:
- View up-to-date job and internship listings
- Receive a resume review (All resumes uploaded to the Queens online Job Board will receive a review. Once your resume has been uploaded, an Internship and Career Programs staff member will be in touch within a few business days with resume suggestions.)
- Watch helpful career videos
- Connect with fellow alumni through the Alumni Mentor Network
To access the Job Board:
1) Go to www.collegecentral.com/queens.
2) Click on "Alumni"
3) Click on "Create Account"
4) Enter your Access ID (your student ID number) - If you need this number, please contact 704-337-2352.
5) Enter your password: royals (You can change your password at any time)
Looking to hire or have a Job to Post? If there is an opportunity within your company or if you know of any other open position that you'd like to list on the McColl School Alumni Association's Job Postings page or if you are interested in recruiting McColl School students or alumni, please email email@example.com.