- Dana 205
- MSC 1416
S Catherine Anderson , J.D.
- Professor , Executive Leadership Faculty
- Wireman Professor of Business
- McColl School of Business
Professor Cathy Anderson teaches courses in the legal and ethical environment of business and in negotiation in the Professional MBA and Executive MBA programs, and offers a popular course in developing the creative process.
She was a partner in the law firm Few & Anderson, specializing in complex civil litigation. She served as the university provost (chief academic and chief operating officer) for five years, as well as other administrative positions. She has won several universitywide teaching awards at Queens.
Her first work of fiction won the St. Martin's Malice Domestic Award for Best Traditional Mystery, and she has published five mystery novels with St. Martin's, in addition to other work in the fields of law and case writing. She is a founding member of the Forensic Medicine Board of Charlotte, and currently serves on the national board for Mystery Writers of America, and as a past president for the national board of Sisters in Crime, both national writers organizations.
- B.S. Finance; J.D.; Clemson University; University of South Carolina School of Law
- Grier Award and multiple Fuqua Award Queens
- Grier and multiple Fuqua teaching awards Queens