Graduate Student Services
Welcome Graduate Students!
The Center for Student Success, The Center, serves our Graduate Students by offering the following free services:
1. Writing Center
2. Student Disabilities Services
3. Learning Style Assessments
The Center for Student Success has a limited number of Study Rooms on the lower level of Dana. The priority for use of the rooms is:
1. Student Disability Services testing
2. Small group tutoring sessions
3. Individual tutoring session
4. General population student
Note: All Student Rooms are reserved for The McColl EMBA program on Thursday evenings from 6 - 10 p.m.
Contact the Center for Student Success for suggestions or questions regarding at 704.688.2849.