ISEP broadens study abroad options
Queens University of Charlotte is now a member of the International Student Exchange Program (ISEP), a network of 300 universities in more than 50 countries. This allows Queens students to study almost any subject almost anywhere in the world!
ISEP offers programs in English in:
- South Africa
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Northern Ireland
- Czech Republic
You can also study in target languages in countries around the world.
- French in France, Canada, or Switzerland
- German in Germany, Austria or Switzerland
- Spanish in Argentina, Mexico, Chile, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Spain, Puerto Rico, Columbia or Uruguay
- Arabic in the United Arab Emirates or Morocco
- Chinese in China, Hong Kong or Taiwan
- Italian in Italy
- Japanese in Japan
- Portuguese in Portugal or Brazil.
Students interested in these experiences are able to identify the country where they would like to study and the courses they will take abroad. These courses will count towards their requirements to graduate and allow for an international perspective. Queens' students will have an amazing semester or year-long experience around the world - and the best part- for every student we send abroad Queens welcomes in international student on our campus.
For more information check out www.isep.org