If you want to dive deeper into your culture of choice, Queens offers the possibility of longer study-abroad programs that allow you to experience a foreign country on a more intimate level.
Queens University is a member of the International Student Exchange Program (ISEP). ISEP is a network of 300 universities in more than 50 countries. This allows Queens students to study almost any subject almost anywhere in the world!
"97% students who study abroad report increased maturity; 96% report increased self-confidence."
- Institute for the International Education of Students (IES), 2014
ISEP offers programs in English in these countries:
You can also study in target languages in countries around the world!
- Study French in France, Canada, or Switzerland
- Study German in Germany, Austria or Switzerland
- Student Spanish in Argentina, Mexico, Chile, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Spain, Puerto Rico, Columbia or Uruguay
- Study Arabic in the United Arab Emirates or Morocco
- Study Chinese in China, Hong Kong or Taiwan
- Study Italian in Italy
- Study Japanese in Japan
- Study Portuguese in Portugal or Brazil.
Students interested in this experience are able to identify the country where they would like to study and the courses they will take abroad. These courses will count towards their requirements to graduate and allow for an international perspective. Queens' students will have an amazing semester or yearlong experience around the world - and the best part- for every student we send abroad Queens welcomes in international student, making our campus as international as our students!