Make the Most of Summer
Queens welcomes current Queens students, students from other colleges and universities, and local adults seeking learning opportunities for personal or professional growth to join our summer session classes. We also offer several summer courses online, so students do not have to live in the Charlotte area to get started. We also offer a 3-month payment plan for summer session tuition.
Search our Summer Schedule
Search by a variety of options including availability, department, term, course number, and program.
Any questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 704-227-2251.
Current College Students
Whether you're enrolled at Queens or another college, summer session allow you to gain credits toward your coursework or take prerequisite classes to prepare you for graduate or professional school.
If you're an adult student looking to begin a new undergraduate degree or work toward a degree after some time away, we offer you a special incentive to start your coursework this summer.
High School Students
High school juniors and seniors, you can take summer classes at Queens. It's a great opportunity to get ahead on college credits and a compelling addition to college applications.
Summer Session Schedule
The Summer Session Schedule will be available soon. Please check this page soon for updates.
Why Enroll in Summer Session?
- Keeps you on-track to graduate in four years.
- More than 60 online courses are offered. You don't have to live on campus to get Queens credit during the summer.
- Evening courses make it possible to take classes with a full-time job or internship.
- Short sessions and smaller classes.
- Nursing prerequisites available.
- Expanded selection of general education/foundation courses.
- Merit scholarships available to Queens students with a 3.5 GPA or higher and enrolled in at least 6 summer hours.