How to Apply
The Queens University of Charlotte Office of Graduate & Continuing Studies admits students for Fall, Spring, and Summer terms and operates on a rolling admissions schedule. This means we continually accept applications for admission. Students who wish to be admitted for a given term must submit all required documents at least two weeks prior to the start of that academic term.
Undergraduate Application Process:
1. Complete an online application
2. Request all transcripts of previously attended colleges or universities be sent to:
Queens University of Charlotte
Office of Graduate & Continuing Studies
1900 Selwyn Ave. MSC 1433
Charlotte, NC 28274
*All transcripts must be included on the application regardless if transfer of credit is earned. An admissions decision will not be made until all transcripts have been received. Students who fail to disclose all transcripts are subject to having their admissions decision rescinded.
3. Request High School transcript only if you do not have an Associate Degree or higher
4. International students must submit the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores, and a certified financial statement. If transferring credit from a college or university outside of the U.S., a course-by-course evaluation from World Education Services (WES) is required.
5. Develop a financial aid plan for attendance
a. Submit a FAFSA (www.fafsa.ed.gov) if required for attendance. Include Queens code of 002957
b. Review payment schedule for term of entry and plan to enroll in payment plan
c. Calculate estimated cost of attendance based on the number of hours you plan to enroll
6. Contact an Admissions Advisor upon receiving admissions decision and schedule appointment to review transcript evaluation:
Last Name Counselor
A-M April Ables
N-Z Megan Wilson
7. Complete registration for term of entry
8. Retrieve new student account 3-5 business days after registration
9. Attend New Student Orientation