RN to BSN Admissions
RN-BSN courses are offered exclusively in an online format. Students are encouraged to meet with an advisor to develop a course plan which includes nursing and non-nursing courses needed for completion of the degree.
- Admission to Queens through the Hayworth School of Graduate and Continuing Studies.
- A minimum of 2.5 cumulative GPA on all previous course work and in course prerequisites.
- Completion of all prerequisites with a grade of C- or higher (prior to enrollment).
- May have no more than 2 prerequisites in progress at the time of application.
- Evidence of a current unrestricted license to practice as a registered nurse in the state in which you will complete any practice requirements of the program.
- Students must meet all technical standards as stated in the PSON Student Handbook prior to enrollment.
The RN-BSN track enrolls students as a cohort in the spring semester. Students may choose to apply to the university prior to beginning the track in order to complete outstanding prerequisites.
For more detailed admissions information, please contact our admission office.
For more information about applying to the RN-BSN program from your home state, please visit State Authorization of Online Programs.