New Student Orientation
Parents must be registered to attend with their student at the Freshmen Summer Orientation. Parent registration is done in conjunction with your student's online registration.
New Student Orientation is an important time at Queens. Incoming students will have a unique opportunity to get acquainted with the campus, meet new friends, register for classes, and learn about the important resources Queens has to offer. New Student Orientation is planned by our Orientation Board, which is made up of students and staff. Orientation Leaders will be available to answer questions and assist students throughout Orientation.
New Student Orientation Sessions
- ROAR Session 1 - June 19-20, 2017
- ROAR Session 2 - June 26-27, 2017
- ROAR Session 3 - Transfers - July 31, 2017
- ROAR Session 4 - Internationals - August 22, 2017
- New Student Arrival Day - August 25, 2017
- ROAR Session 5 - August 26, 2017
- Classes Begin - August 28, 2017
- ROAR Session 6 - Spring International New Students - Arrive January 3, 2017
- ROAR Session 7 - Spring New Students - January 6, 2017
- Classes Begin - January 9, 2017
Find out more about your individual orientation process: