Transfer Student Orientation
Encourage your transfer student to participate in Orientation.
Even though they may be familiar with college life, things are always a little different at a new school.
Fall New Students
Transfer students are encouraged to participate in the Summer Orientation session on Monday, July 31, 2017 (Session 3). This special one day session is specifically designed for transfer students. During this session, transfer students will find out about campus resources, hear from representatives from their respective schools, and meet upperclassmen who can help answer any questions you may have.
Transfer students unable to attend Session 3 on July 31, 2017, should plan to participate in ROAR Session 5 on Saturday, August 26, 2017. Transfer students will be contacted by an academic advisor to register for fall classes before August 25, 2017.
Things to do to prepare for Transfer Student Orientation:
1. Submit your enrollment deposit and Statement of Intent.
- You cannot register for Summer Orientation until you are deposited.
- Once you have deposited, the ROAR registration form will become available in your application portal and an email with next steps with 5 business days.
2. Register for Orientation
- Orientation registration will be completed through your application portal.
- Complete the online registration to register and to provide important information.
3. Complete and bring your Student Medical Form.
4. Review Your Orientation Schedule
For questions regarding New Student Orientation, please contact Patrick Motter at 704-337-2263 or email@example.com