Apply to Queens
When reviewing your application, we take a holistic approach: we want to learn who you are as a student and as a person. So in addition to your grades and test scores, we consider factors like your essay, your letter of recommendation, and your interests and activities beyond the classroom.
College application season can be overwhelming, so we want to make it easier for you. We've eliminated our application fee. In addition, when you apply, you're automatically considered for merit scholarships as well. We work to ensure that you'll receive the most competitive financial aid and scholarship package possible.
- Submit your application online (an essay is required)
- Submit an official high school transcript
- Submit official SAT or ACT scores
Queens SAT code is 5560
Queens ACT code is 3148
- *Submit a letter of recommendation from a teacher or community leader (optional)
You may also apply to Queens via the Common Application.
International Students - Application Process
- Submit the Common Application or Queens Application online (an essay is also required)
- Submit official secondary school transcripts
If they are not in English, you must submit a certified translation along with the original transcript.
- Submit official SAT, ACT, TOEFL, or IELTS results
The standardized test requirement may be waived if the student has successfully completed level 112 at an ELS Language Center.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a teacher or community leader
Mailing Address for Supplemental Documents:
Queens University of Charlotte
Traditional Undergraduate Office of Admissions
1900 Selwyn Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28274
Early Action - December 1
Early Action is a non-binding option, meaning you are not required to deposit upon being accepted. Students applying using this method will receive an earlier response.
Regular Decision - March 1
Rolling Admission - March 2 and beyond, based upon availability
All students are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships and will be notified after being accepted to the university. To qualify for additional merit-based and departmental awards, please complete the scholarship application.
Scholarship Application - January 3
Learn about traditional undergraduate scholarship opportunities.