2014-2015 Undergraduate Tuition Rates
Different tuition rates apply to traditional (22 years old and under) and adult undergraduate students (23 years old and higher). If a student is registered for 12 to 18 credit hours in the traditional undergraduate or pre-licensure Bachelor of Science in nursing program, they are charged the comprehensive tuition rate. NOTE: All residential students are required to pay the comprehensive rate.
All undergraduate students who are not paying the comprehensive tuition rate noted above will pay a per credit hour rate. Those rates are noted below and based on student type (traditional or adult undergraduate).Students in the Hayworth College (adult undergraduate) Program seeking a pre-licensure Bachelor of Science in nursing degree pay the credit hour rate for all courses until admitted to the major and the Presbyterian School of Nursing. Once admitted to the pre-licensure BSN program, students pay the comprehensive tuition rate as described above.
Comprehensive Tuition Rate
- Full-Time Comprehensive Tuition -- $29,910 per year for students enrolled full-time in August 2012 or later
- Full-Time Comprehensive Tuition -- $28,548 per year for students enrolled full-time prior to August 2012
- Overload Per Credit Hour over 18 - rate available soon
- Room and Board Fees
Credit Hour Tuition Rate
- Traditional Undergraduate Program - rate available soon
- Adult Undergraduate Program -- rate available soon
- EDUC --- (Teaching Block) -- rate available soon
Nursing Credit Hour Tuition Rate
- Associate of Science in Nursing -- rate available soon
- RN-to-BSN Program -- rate available soon
- Accelerated BSN Program, May 2014 Entry -- $742 per credit hour
- Accelerated BSN Program, May 2015 Entry -- rate available soon
Academic Fees - available soon
Non-academic Fees - available soon
- BSN and ABSN students in the first semester of the nursing program can anticipate costs of $1,000 to $1,500 in addition to tuition and fees for items such as books, uniforms, stethoscopes, criminal background checks, immunizations, drug screens and other clinical requirements. PPDs are required annually. All students are expected to have reliable transportation.
- RN-BSN and MSN students in the first semester can anticipate costs of $300 to $500 in addition to tuition and fees for items such as books, uniforms (MSN - if required by clinical site), criminal background checks, immunizations, drug screens and other clinical requirements. PPDs are required annually.