Arrive at Queens
Make sure you book your hotels for move-in weekend early to ensure you get the special Royals Rate!
All new students will arrive and check-in prior to the start of the upcoming semester. Check-in day will mark your first day of college and the first of many firsts to come! Once you have checked in, all students, parents, and guests will join us for the New Student Welcome and Sed Ministrare Ceremony.
Fall New Student Check In Date: Friday, August 28, 2015
Things To Do Before You Arrive:
1. Review the Welcome Week Schedule of Events
2. Residential Student Move-In:
- New Residential students will move-in on Friday, August 28, 2015 from 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. Review the Welcome Week Schedule for additional details about your move-in time.
- Below are maps for your arrival directions for move-in day. Please review these as we ask students to flow through a very specific pattern during move-in to ensure that we can avoid lines and back up on streets.
-Albright, Belk & HBO Hall Move-In Map
-Barnhardt Hall Move-In Map
-Hayes Hall Move-In Map
-Byrum Hall Residents - Go directly to the Byrum Parking Deck to unload and park.
-Wireman Hall Residents - Park behind Wireman, go to Levine Center to check-in, and then unload.
3. Commuter Student Check-In
- Make sure you have completed you've complete the information survey HERE, this allows us to properly identify you as a commuter.
- Commuter students will need to check-in on Friday, August 28, 2015 from 12:30pm - 1:45pm. Review the Welcome Week Schedule for the remaining programs and events.
5. Complete your vehicle registration form. You will also need to have your vehicle registration card to get your parking decal.
6. Make all final Payment Arrangements.
- Students may be dropped from their classes if payment plans have not been made by August 15.
7. Encourage your Parents to Register for Family Weekend.
8. Pack your belongings.
- Don't forget to label all personal belongings (bags, boxes, luggage, loose items, etc.) with your Last Name, Residence Hall Name & Room Number.
9. Bring a smile!!
Have questions or concerns? Contact Amber Perrell, Assistant Dean of Students, at firstname.lastname@example.org.