Arrive at Queens
When packing, be sure to label everything with your student's last name and room assignment.
All new students will check in prior to the start of the upcoming semester. Check-in day will mark your first day of college and the first of many firsts to come! Once you have checked in, all students, parents, and guests will join us for the New Student Welcome Ceremony and Sed Ministrare ceremonies.
New Student Check In Date: Friday, August 22, 2014
Once you have checked in, all students, parents, and guests will join us for the New Student Welcome Ceremony and Sed Ministrare ceremonies.
Things To Do Before You Arrive:
- Residential Student Move-In
- Residential students will move-in on August 22 from 8am - 1pm. Look for additional information in July 2014 regarding the move in process.
- Make Travel Plans
- Complete and print your vehicle registration form. You will also need to have your vehicle registration card to get your parking decal.
- Summer Reading Assignment (For Fall Incoming Students Only)
- All incoming freshmen will have a summer reading assignment. This assignment will be part of your first CORE class meeting. Information on the summer reading assignment will be available after ROAR.
- Make all final Payment Arrangements
- Students may be dropped from their classes if payment plans have not been made by August 15.
- Encourage your Parents to Register for Family Weekend (September 26-28, 2014)
- Pack your stuff
- Be sure to review the list of What to Bring to campus.
- Don't forget to label all personal belongings (bags, boxes, luggage, loose items, etc) with your Last Name, Residence Hall Name & Room Number.
- Bring a smile!!
Have questions or concerns? Contact Amber Perrell, Assistant Dean of Students at email@example.com.