Arrive at Queens
Make sure you book your hotels for move-in weekend early to ensure you get the special Royals Rate!
All new students will arrive and check-in prior to the start of the upcoming semester. Check-in day will mark your first day of college and the first of many firsts to come! Once you have checked in, all students, parents, and guests will join us for the New Student Welcome and Sed Ministrare program.
SPRING New Student Arrival Day: Friday, January 8, 2016
Things To Do Before You Arrive:
1. Review the Spring New Student Orientation page for information about the schedule of events and activities.
2. Residential Student Move-In:
- New Residential students will move-in on Friday, January 8, 2016 from 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Go to the Levine Center to check in and get your room key and then unload.
3. Commuter Student Check-In
- Make sure you have completed you've complete the information survey HERE, this allows us to properly identify you as a commuter.
- New commuter students will need to check-in on Friday, January 8, 2016 from 12:30 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. prior to the orientation program.
- Go to Sykes Rotunda to check in.
4. Complete your vehicle registration form. You will also need to have your vehicle registration card to get your parking decal.
5. Make all final Payment Arrangements.
- Students may be dropped from their classes if payment plans have not been made in advance.
6. Bring a smile!!
Have questions or concerns? Contact Amber Perrell, Assistant Dean of Students, at email@example.com.