International Student Move-In
When packing, be sure to label everything with your student's last name and room assignment.
New International Student Check In Date: Tuesday, August 19, 2014
We will host a mandatory orientation program for all international students that will take place from August 20-21, 2014. Orientation for international students takes place in two parts: the first covers information specific to international students followed by orientation for all new students that begins on August 22nd.
Things To Do Before You Arrive:
Residential International Student Move-In:
- Residential students will move-in on August 19 from 12 pm - 6 pm. Look for additional information in July 2014 regarding the move in process.
- Make Travel Plans
- We will arrange for airport pick up for international student arrivals if you provide your complete flight itinerary to Sidra Freeman at freemans@queens,edu no later than August 1st.
- Check out the hotel accommodation information, if you arrive after designated move-in times.
- Summer Reading Assignment (For Fall Incoming Traditional Undergraduate Students Only)
- All incoming freshmen will have a summer reading assignment. This assignment will be part of your first CORE class meeting. Information on the summer reading assignment will be available after ROAR.
- Make all final Payment Arrangements, (ISEP exchange students are exempt),
- Students may be dropped from their classes if payment plans have not been made by August 15.
- Pack your stuff-Be sure to review the list of What to Bring to campus.
- Don't forget to label all personal belongings (bags, boxes, luggage, loose items, etc.) with your Last Name, Residence Hall Name & Room Number.
- Bring a smile!!