International Student Move-In
When packing, be sure to label everything with your student's last name and room assignment.
FALL New International Student Check In Date: Tuesday, August 25, 2015
The orientation program for International Students is a special session to address considerations unique to international students studying in the U.S. The extended orientation allows students to settle in and learn about immigration guidelines, cultural differences in the U.S. and available resources on campus.
Things To Do Before You Arrive:
Residential International Student Move-In:
1. Residential students will move-in on the dates listed above from 2 p.m. - 6 p.m. Additional information regarding the move in process will be emailed to your Queens email account before your arrival.
2. Make Travel Plans.
- We will arrange for airport pick up for international student arrivals if you provide your complete flight itinerary to Sidra Freeman at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 weeks prior to your arrival.
- Check out the hotel accommodation information, if you arrive after designated move-in times.
3. Make all final Payment Arrangements, (ISEP and British Council exchange students are exempt).
- Students may be dropped from their classes if payment plans have not been made by August 15.
4. Pack your belongings!
- Be sure to review the list of What to Bring to campus.
- Don't forget to label all personal belongings (bags, boxes, luggage, loose items, etc.) with your Last Name, Residence Hall Name & Room Number.
5. Bring a smile!!