International Student Move-In
When packing, be sure to label everything with your student's last name and room assignment.
SPRING New International Student Check In Date: Tuesday, January 6, 2015
FALL New International Student Check In Date: Tuesday, August 25, 2015
We will host a mandatory orientation program for all international students that will take place following your arrival on campus.
Things To Do Before You Arrive:
Residential International Student Move-In:
1. Residential students will move-in on the dates listed above from noon - 6 p.m. Additional information regarding the move in process will be emailed to your Queens email account before your arrival.
2. Make Travel Plans.
- We will arrange for airport pick up for international student arrivals if you provide your complete flight itinerary to Sidra Freeman at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 weeks prior to your arrival.
- Check out the hotel accommodation information, if you arrive after designated move-in times.
3. Summer Reading Assignment (For Fall Incoming Traditional Undergraduate Students Only).
- All incoming freshmen will have a summer reading assignment. This assignment will be part of your first CORE class meeting. Information on the summer reading assignment will be available after ROAR.
4. Make all final Payment Arrangements, (ISEP exchange students are exempt).
- Students may be dropped from their classes if payment plans have not been made by August 15.
5. Pack your stuff-Be sure to review the list of What to Bring to campus.
- Don't forget to label all personal belongings (bags, boxes, luggage, loose items, etc.) with your Last Name, Residence Hall Name & Room Number.
6. Bring a smile!!