Commit & Deposit
So, you have been admitted to Queens? You're ready to become a Royal? We are so excited! There are several "next steps" you must complete in order to alert us that you have made your final decision.
- Visit Queens: If you haven't yet visited campus or would like to see us again, register for a daily campus visit or Admitted Student Day to see if Queens is the right place for you.
- Enrollment Deposit: Submit your enrollment deposit as soon as possible. The enrollment deposit is required to move forward with course registration, housing, and orientation. Your deposit is refundable until May 1st.
- Statement of Intent: Complete the Statement of Intent along with submitting your enrollment deposit.
- Complete Admission File:
- Please send your final transcript(s) to Queens following high school graduation.
- If you have taken any dual enrollment credits, you must contact your community college or partnering university directly and have them send an official transcript to the office of admissions in order to receive credit or have your courses evaluated.
- If you have taken AP or IB courses, you must send those scores directly from the College Board or IB. Having your scores posted on your high school transcript will not grant you official credit for your work. Read the Transfer Credit section for further information regarding AP or IB credit.
- If you are a transfer student, remember that you must submit a new transcript to the office of admissions if you have completed any courses after initial submission.
If you have any questions regarding your commitment to Queens or the steps outline above, contact your Admissions Counselor.