New Student Orientation
Parents must be registered to attend with their student at the Freshmen Summer Orientation. Parent registration is done in conjunction with your student's online registration.
New Student Orientation is an important time at Queens. Incoming students will have a unique opportunity to get acquainted with the campus, meet new friends, register for classes, and learn about the important resources Queens has to offer. New Student Orientation is planned by our Orientation Board, which is made up of students and staff. Orientation Leaders will be available to answer questions and assist students throughout Orientation.
New Student Orientation Sessions
Students can choose from the following options:
- ROAR Session 1 - Freshmen Only - June 15-16, 2015 - Registration will open in March 2015
- ROAR Session 2 - Freshmen Only - June 22-23, 2015 - Registration will open in March 2015
- ROAR Session 3 - Transfers - August 3, 2015 - Registration will open in June 2015
- ROAR Session 4 - Internationals Only (Arrive August 25, 2015) - August 26-27, 2015 - Registration will open in June 2015
- ROAR Session 5 - August 27-28, 2015 - Registration will open in June 2015
Find out more about your individual orientation process: