Parents can sign up for the Queens Parents Facebook group to get insider information from upperclassmen parents.
Sign up for the Parents Facebook Group
After you submit your enrollment deposit, you will receive your Queens username & password to log into your Queens email and other accounts. Your Queens username & password will be sent to the personal email address provided on your application.
You will WANT TO CHECK YOUR QUEENS EMAIL REGULARLY, as this is where you will receive ALL of your enrollment information (including roommate assignments and other really important stuff!).
- Queens Email - http://mail.queens.edu/
- After submitting your enrollment deposit, you will receive an email to your personal email account containing your Queens email account and temporary password. Please follow the instructions in this email to go to http://mypassword.queens.edu/ to select your new permanent password. If you did not receive the email to your personal email account, please go to http://mypassword.queens.edu to retrieve your username and password.
- MyQueens - http://my.queens.edu
MyQueens is the internal Queens portal for all information regarding campus resources, events, and one-stop access to all other services like MyCourses, MyAccount, and more.
- MyCourses - http://mycourses.queens.edu
MyCourses is the site for all your course information, receiving & submitting assignments, participating in online class discussions, and more. Before attending orientation you will need to complete the Ready for ROAR course on MyCourses.
- MyFinancialAid - http://myfinancialaid.queens.edu
MyFinancialAid is the site for financial aid award information, including iimportant information about required steps to finalize your aid package.
- MyAccount - http://myaccount.queens.edu
MyAccount is the site for course schedules & registration, billing, housing registration, and more.
- OneDrive - http://onedrive.queens.edu
OneDrive is our online document storage & collaboration site, where you can create or store Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, PDF, images, and other files. And, you can share these with other Queens students, faculty, and staff.
- Facebook - Queens University of Charlotte C/O 2019
Be sure to request membership into the Queens Class of 2019 Facebook group to keep connected to your future classmates.
If you need to find your Student ID #:
Log in to MyAccount (http://myaccount.queens.edu) with your Queens username & password.
Next to your Name on the home page, select Personal Info.
Select the Academic Info tab & you'll see your ID displayed on that page.
You may notice a charge for Student Health Insurance on your student account. If you have insurance you may be eligible to waive the university's plan. After you see the charge on your account you may apply to waive this insurance online.