Transfer to Queens
Queens University of Charlotte is a blend of what makes so many colleges and universities great: an innovative approach to learning, an environment that is specifically designed to maximize the learning and co-curricular experience, and a location that is second to none. Find out more to see if Queens is right for you!
Transfer students are those who have received a high school diploma and have subsequently attended a college or university, earning credit, in either a part-time or full-time capacity.
Non-traditional age prospective students (age 23 or older) should apply to Queens through Hayworth College. Please see the adult undergraduate admissions section for more information.
If you are interested in attaining a nursing degree from Queens, please read the nursing admission page carefully before submitting your application:
Why transfer to Queens?
Transfer students come to Queens University of Charlotte for a variety of reasons:
- Location - Queens is located in Charlotte, North Carolina, one of the fastest growing business and arts communities in the nation.
- Personal Attention - With a student-faculty ratio of 12:1, our intimate learning environment will help you realize your potential.
- Specific Academic Programming - 39 majors and over 71 concentrations.
- Internships - Queens has a required professional internship program for which students receive academic credit.
- Graduate Degree Studies - You have the option of continuing your education at Queens, as we offer six graduate degrees.
Steps to take to be considerd for Admission:
- Complete the online application
- Submit SAT or ACT scores if you have completed 23 total semester hours of college work or less.
- Request for your high school to send your official final transcript to the Undergraduate Office of Admissions.
- Request for your official college transcripts to be sent to the Undergraduate Admissions Office from the Registrar at each institution you have attended if more than one.
- Submit the Statement of Good Standing form to the Office of the Dean of Students at your last college or university in which you were enrolled. Once complete document may be faxed to Jon Sims at 704-337-2403 or mailed to the Undergraduate Office of Admissions.
Please address any documents to:
Queens University of Charlotte
Traditional Undergraduate Admissions
1900 Selwyn Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28274
ATTN: Jon Sims