Transfer to Queens
Queens University of Charlotte is a blend of what makes so many colleges and universities great: an innovative approach to learning, an environment that is specifically designed to maximize the learning and co-curricular experience, and a location that is second to none. Find out more to see if Queens is right for you!
Transfer students are those who have received a high school diploma and have subsequently attended a college or university, earning credit, in either a part-time or full-time capacity.
Non-traditional age prospective students (age 23 or older) should apply to Queens through Hayworth College. Please see the adult undergraduate admissions section for more information.
If you are interested in attaining a nursing degree from Queens, please read this link carefully before submitting your application:
Why transfer to Queens?
Transfer students come to Queens University of Charlotte for a variety of reasons:
- Location - Queens is located in Charlotte, North Carolina, one of the fastest growing business and arts communities in the nation.
- Personal Attention - With a student-faculty ratio of 12:1, our intimate learning environment will help you realize your potential.
- Specific Academic Programming - 25 majors and over 50 concentrations.
- Internships - Queens has a required professional internship program for which students receive academic credit.
- Graduate Degree Studies - You have the option of continuing your education at Queens, as we offer six graduate degrees.
In addition to the online application, traditional-age students (18-22 years of age) need to submit the following before their application will be reviewed:
- The submission of SAT and ACT scores are recommended but not mandatory if you have successfully completed the equivalent of 23 or more semester hours of college work.
- Ask the high school from which you graduated to forward your official final transcript to the Office of Admissions.
- Ask the registrar at every college or university you have attended to mail two official transcripts to the Office of Admissions.
- Submit the Statement of Good Standing form below to the Office of the Dean of Students at the last college or university in which you were enrolled and have it forwarded to the Office of Admissions. It may be faxed to (704) 337 2403.
Please address any documents to:
Queens University of Charlotte
Traditional Undergraduate Admissions
1900 Selwyn Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28274
ATTN: Jon Sims