While the classes of '39, '44, '49, '54, '59, '64, '69, '74, '79, '84, '89, '94, '99, '04 and '09 will celebrate special reunions this year, all alumni are invited to return to campus for this special weekend!
Top 10 Reasons to Attend Reunion 2014
10. Receive a Queens Alumni bag just for signing up.
9. Tour your beautiful campus and see all of the exciting new changes.
8. Help our undergrads by participating in our Schmoozapalooza networking event.
7. Dance to some great tunes and enjoy good food at the Burwell and Blue Jeans gathering.
6. Walk the track at the new Levine Center for Wellness & Recreation.
5. Hear President Davies' campus update at the Celebration Lunch Saturday afternoon.
4. Continue your learning at one of our afternoon lecture options.
3. Relive memories and make new ones at your class party.
2. Attend chapel service in Belk Chapel before renovations begin this summer.
1. And lastly...because it won't be the same without you!
Special Needs Special needs accommodations are available. You may note these needs on your registration form or contact the Office of Alumni Relations.
Stay Connected to Queens
You won't miss out on Reunion news or other events if you follow Queens Alumni on Facebook and Twitter. Don't forget to take plenty of photos while on campus. We'd love for you to share these on social media! To join the conversation at Reunion please be sure to use #QUReunion.