Graduates of the Last Decade
So, you're G.O.L.D.
You've earned a degree from Queens in the past 10 years, making you a Graduate of the Last Decade (G.O.L.D.).
As a group, you represent a third of Queens' alumni over the university's 150+ year history. You've experienced life-changing opportunities through your alma mater - from professional internships, to international adventures and meaningful faculty mentorship.
You have a heart for service and have gained a competitive edge through a valuable, personalized educational experience. As a G.O.L.D., you will carry Queens into the future. We invite you to stay engaged!
It's easy! Here's how:
- Connect with us on social media.
- Create a login and keep your alumni profile updated.
- Attend a G.O.L.D. Gathering - special events are planned throughout the year for our young alumni and we hope you'll join in the fun! Events include a holiday party, events during Reunion Weekend and a spring happy hour with professors. Check out the G.O.L.D. and general alumni upcoming events.
- Connect with the Internship & Career Programs Office and serve as an alumni mentor or help a student find an internship or job. Learn about the benefits and volunteer opportunities available to you.
- Spread the word! As alumni, you are our greatest ambassadors for Queens. Encourage others to learn about and engage with Queens. Know a high school student looking at colleges? Have them consider visiting Queens! Contact the alumni office and we will ensure that admissions make it an extra special visit for your guest.
- Show off that Royals pride! Wear your Queens gear proudly wherever you go. Need to update your wardrobe? Visit the online campus store.
- Make an annual gift to Queens. 100% of Queens Fund gifts are directed to student scholarships. Every gift counts, no matter the size. Alumni giving percentage plays a large part in foundation grant support. YOU matter! There are special leadership levels also available for our Graduates Of the Last Decade.
We hope to see you back on campus soon!
Don't see the G.O.L.D. event you're looking for? Have event ideas? Contact Meghann Goddard, assistant director of alumni relations (firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-337-2504).