Music Academy Fees & Policies
PRIVATE LESSON TUITION FEES
(price 14 week per term)
30 minute lesson per week $360
45 minute lesson per week $530*
60 minute lesson per week $700
*The staff strongly advises a 45 minute private lesson for students above the beginner level.
MUSIC THERAPY TUITION FEES
(price 12 week per term)
30 minute weekly session $255
45 minute weekly session $355
Frances J. McClain Bell Choir $205
MT Group Rate $265
(min. 3 clients, 50 minute sessions)
WE ACCEPT AMERICAN EXPRESS, VISA AND MASTERCARD
FEES are due BEFORE the beginning of each term and must be PAID IN FULL by the following dates:
TERM I (Fall) - due before August 16, 2013
TERM II (Spring) - due before January 3, 2014
NO LESSONS WILL BE GIVEN UNTIL FEES ARE PAID FOR THE TERM.
ATTENDANCE, PRACTICE REQUIREMENTS AND PROGRESS REPORTS
- At the beginning of each term instructors will contact each student to schedule lessons/sessions. No student may change teachers except between terms.
- Lessons/Sessions missed by students will NOT be made up. All lessons/sessions missed by the teacher/therapist will be made up.
- Students will be dropped for poor attendance, inconsistent practice and preparation. At the end of each term, the staff sends a progress report to parents giving an evaluation of the student's aptitude, ability, attitude and progress. The Term II report will indicate whether the teacher considers it advisable for the student to continue lessons.
- If a student withdraws before the completion of the term, there will be NO refund of fees. Students who do not intend to continue lessons during Term II should indicate this in writing no later than December 2, 2013 in order to avoid being billed for Term II.
- Students are expected to notify their instructor in advance if they must miss lessons or sessions, by calling the instructor