Bookmark and Share

Chi Omega

Chi Omega was founded on April 5, 1895 at The University of Arkansas. Originally the Theta Alpha Pi local sorority, the Theta Gamma Chapter of Chi Omega was founded at Queens in February of 1928.

Chi Omega -- Theta Gamma Chapter

Queens University of Charlotte Chapter: Theta Gamma, founded in 1928
Philanthropy: Make-a-Wish Foundation
Mascot: Owl
Jewel: Pearl or Diamond
Colors: Cardinal & Straw
Flower: The white carnation
Magazine: The Eleusis

President - Cindy Skoll

Visit the Chi Omega national website

Visit the Chi Omega chapter website

  • Facebook
  • YouTube
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
Latest Tweet